Friday, December 11, 2009

Pin-Up Pretties

Out running errands the other day, I happened upon the cutest vintage-styled storage tins. Well, they're actually meant to be biscuit tins but currently they're holding my drawing pencils and suchlike.



Aren't they ADORABLE? Of all the places, they came from Priceline! Now I *love* Priceline anyway, but who wouldn't love them when they have cute stuff like this? The best part was, they were only $7 each on sale (including biscuits!) Yum yum vintagey goodies!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh they are adorable! I love cute tins, I will have to check them out when I'm next in Priceline, so thanks :)

    Your comment about your sister yelling out when she saw my Loubies was so cute, it made me laugh!

    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P Blonde, I'm almost wishing I had got more so I can use them in the kitchen, too! But they have plenty (I checked) so shouldn't be too hard to find some :)

    Violet, like I need another excuse to go to Priceline... lol

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!

My Instagram