Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dressember- Violet Hill



I purchased this dress (along with another) quite awhile back but hadn't yet worn it. Given that Dressember is a perfect excuse, I gave it an outing. This one was quite good for a warm day running errands, but still looking a little bit dressed up.


I think it'd even be nice with heels & a cardi for a garden party or daytime wedding. I really love the fabric-covered buttons on the waist, they're such a cute detail & make it look vintage. Best of all it was only $16 on- you guessed it- eBay!


Dress: Ebay
Bracelet: Diva
Sunglasses: Random store in London

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress - so girly and I love the print.
    Can't believe it was $16?! Bargain! ;)

    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and summery! It looks both comfy and sweet.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Porcelain, Yes it was from a shop that a Thai girl ran so I guess she was getting them at good prices... Theother is a yellowy-cream with pink flowers, I'll have to post it soon.

    Emma, yes it's quite comfy. I like your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!

My Instagram