Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just a quick post to wish you all a happy & safe festive season, wherever you may be and whoever you are with.

I'm lucky enough to be spending it with my nearest family having a nice lunch, after my fellow crew decided to be nice and not call sick for any flights! :)

We have a nicely decorated table (done by me) roast chicken lunch (by sister) and desserts and salads (by aunt & uncle). Our kitties look so cute in their Christmas collars (which they keep playing with and taking off each other)

We started with prawns & thousand island dressing, having main lunch then having antipasto plate while we chill & watch movies afternoon into the evening. Yay!

Of course there will be photos to come over the next few days. Until then, have a great time all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

My Instagram