Monday, December 21, 2009

Candy Shop

I'm a bit of a sweet tooth normaally, but I simply couldn't pass up chocolates in such a cute box...
they make me imagine Marie Antoinette daintily eating truffles while she has her pompadour hairdo done by a lady-in-waiting...


These are also available in a larger tray-style box, but I had something else in mind when I chose the smaller treasure-chest shape.

Ooh how yummy do they look! (They tasted even better!) And they're different flavours to the normal Lindt selection, as well.


Now when the chocolates are finished, I plan to line the little gold tray with felt circles & squares in the bottom of the tray, and use it as- a jewellery box! How adorable will that be! (I'm going to try flatten the box out, and have it laminated or something, so it's stronger.)

I think it will be a very girly, royal way to store one's earrings! =D

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I love it. And the chocolates look delicious.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Chocolate Box, But I rather prefer being the Marie Antoinette with Lady in Waiting (Modern Version of course) sit back, relax, enjoying some message.. Ah.. What A life.. ^_^
    The box, I will use it as a disguised Tissue Box in the living room.. No one will guess what they r..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Oh you are making my huuungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehehehe, I would like a lady in waiting too!

    Emma, I was such a pig I ate them all in 2 days oops!

    Violet, I knew this would be right up your alley!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!

My Instagram