Thursday, July 29, 2010

One for Faux Fuschia

Seeing as Faux Fuschia reminded me about my first OPI purchase, I thought I'd share.

On my first layover in Singapore, I went to the nail salon in our hotel (funnily enough, Fuschia Lounge!!!) and fell in love with the hot pink shade of OPI's colour. I really liked that it lasted on my toes for over 2 weeks, even in my stinky crew shoes. My first colour- "Flashbulb Fuschia" which is a summer staple for poolside lounging and cocktails. I also love a pearlescent pink of "Aphrodite's Pink Nightie".


Also shown is Rimmel Lycra finish in 'Pink Oyster' (nice for work) and a CARLA nail polish that I couldn't find anywhere in Bali. Managed to beg the last bottle in stock from the beauty salon I went to by offering to buy it from their stock room :P It changes colour depending on the light and lasted for ages.

1 comment:

Speak up!

My Instagram