Friday, April 2, 2010

Panda Panda

Not too much happening at the moment. I've been busy with work, as Easter is traditionally a busy time for people travelling. I was lucky enough to get a trip to Adelaide, with enough time to visit my grandparents' house for dinner.

While in Adelaide I also went with one of the other crew to the zoo to see new pandas which have moved there from China. Funi & WangWang are very cute, Funi is clearly the 'people panda', showing off a lot for the crowds.

At the moment my medical checks and so forth won't happen until mid-month, due to Easter break and getting an available doctor around my flying schedule. I would rather not call in sick from work as a) it's not really right and b) if I don't fly I don't get paid

That's pretty much it for now. Sold a few more things on eBay which is nice, as these shoes, bags etc are going to nice new homes. Be sure to check the link in my previous posts as I will add some more items soon.

A couple of readers have left comments asking if I have flight attendant experience. Yes, flying 4 years on both jets and commuter planes, with economy & business class experience plus a supervisor position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

My Instagram