Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dressember- Paisley



My first post of 'Dressember' is this cute little tunic dress in a neat purple paisley print. It had been sitting in my wardrobe for quite a while, tags still on, so I decided I either had to wear it or pass it along to someone else. This one is a little shorter than I normally wear, so unless it's going to the beach or hanging around the house, I pair it with a long comfy light cardigan :)



Best of all, this came off the sale rack at Big W for only $10, yet looks like vintage! :D I really like the sleeve shape & neckline, they remind me of Regency-era dresses.



Dress: Big W (on sale)
Belt: Forever New
Sandals: 'Candy' from Kmart (on sale)
Rings: One found at a remote beach, the other from Florence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

My Instagram