Friday, December 28, 2012

Primark Haul!

It's no secret that I love a good bargain, and Primark would have to be the best known for a wide range of styles at pretty good prices. Now, some of their stuff is a bit on the iffy side, but if you check items carefully before buying (no missing buttons, straight seams, no pulled threads etc) you can pick up some neat clothes at purse-friendly prices.

Recently I was assigned back to back London flights. While I don't loooove these trips (since there is not a lot to do out near the airport, and the Tube trip can be a pain in the you-know-what) I do like the chance to pick up some goodies on the high street. (Reading UK magazines does not help to curb this addiction, lol)

On my last trip, it was cold and rainy, so I was inspired to pick up some winter woolies. Helps that currently it is 'winter' in Dubai and actually doable to wear cardis and long pants when you go to the mall or even outside.



Was happy enough to pay 16 pounds for this
snuggly cardi-scanned at 7! Win!


Wanting a black leather-look vest for ages.
Done! 15 pounds

I do love me a good graphic tee, combine it with my favourite
NYC skyscraper, cool Art Deco vibe and a 3 pound price tag- I'm sold!

Finally, who could pass up these cute Fox Sox?
Not me! Perfect, my slippers are getting daggy
and these are the most adorable replacement.
Shopping all over the world, just one of the awesome perks of my job. Love! Have you picked up any amazing buys lately? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

My Instagram