Well, once again it's been far too long since I blogged, and with no real good excuse other than "I didn't feel like it'. I've actually not been working much, having had a pretty quiet roster and some leave on my schedule.
Some highlights are:
* Seeing Madonna in concert for the first time
* Family coming to visit me
* Hitting my 2-year Dubai anniversary
* A last-minute trip to Croatia that didn't quite go as planned
* People being out of town so lots of time in my own company, seeing movies, video nights at home and so forth
* Getting back into some negelcted hobbies like drawing
Last night I went to see 'Snow White and the Huntsman' at the cinema. Though it was better than I expected something about the story still didn't seem right. I loved the costumes though especially the ones worn by Charlize as the Evil Queen Ravenna. I totally want her silver-sequin gown she wore in the throne room scene... the Queen is a badass but have to admit she had an awesome wardrobe that was amazingly designed by the costume department. One dress was even made out of iridescent dung beetle shells!
Have you seen a good movie lately? Any that are "not to be missed"?
I'm hoping to be back blogging again soon, with some more travel posts. I need to finish up the post about Radio City. Are there any more destinations you'd like me to see write about? Despite losing some of my pictures, I do have most of them AND I have been backing up my hard drive more regularly now. Lesson learned.
Thanks everyone for your comments, even though I haven't posted in awhile, I do read & appreciate them all! :)