Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Product Review: Banila Hand Cream

On one of my trips to Korea, I ventured upon a cute cosmetics store called Banila Co. It was filled with the usual assortment of Asian cosmetics- bright blushes, an array of fruity smelling face creams, masks in sachets and an range of eye makeup in every colour of the rainbow.

One of my favourite finds was this hand cream, with the cute name of 'Give Me Your Hand'. I purchased the Redcurrant scent, but it also comes in two others which I can't recall at the moment.

Red-Currant Face Pack (Mask/Gel) & Hand Cream

The scent is amazing, and while the cream is slightly greasy feeling at first, if you control the amount used it sinks in very quickly and leaves hands quite soft. I would use this last, before trying to put on jewellery or other fiddly tasks. The scent is lovely but might be too sweet for some. It lasts awhile but not too long to be annoying. All in all I was very happy with this & would definitely buy it again. In fact, I bought the matching 'face pack' on my next visit.
How adorable is the packaging?

 
Sorry- ingredients are only listed in Korean

Currently listed for 8,000won (approx AUD$6.50 at current exchange rates) on the Banila Co website)

I'm not sure if they ship outside of Korea/Asia, but you could probably find this product in other online stores.

1 comment:

Speak up!

My Instagram