Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Of Cheap & Cheerful, and Comments...

Or I should say, comment. I got my first comment on this blog, so yay! Thanks for commenting! It's nice to know other people appreciate what you write (andd by extension, that you're not completely irrelevant or crazy)

On a cheap'n'cheerful note, I picked up these little babies on a recent trip to Melbourne. I've always loved this classic colour combo:

Good for days when I need a go-to shoe... and better for less than a twenty!

In other news, I have recently figured out that a) I've become addicted to buying vintage dresses on eBay & Etsy in an alarmingly short time and b) I need to check more thoroughly for cat fur before leaving the house. The 'air hostesses' of the 40's would have fainted at my appearance this morning...

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear, congratulations on your first comment! I still remember mine, it was such a momentus occasion for me!

    I would love to take you up on the offer of that Diva necklace, shall we confer over email? I can't see yours on the blog so just drop me a line!

    LM
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've added my email to my profile, thanks for pointing it out! Will drop you a line soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!

My Instagram