Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello World!

Hi there!

I don't know if I'll have many people reading this, but that doesn't matter. my main reason for setting up this blog is to experiment with vintage fashion & find my style. I've always loved fashion history, but only recently ventured out to find my own genuine vintage clothing items.

I do have to admit, one of my big inspirations behind the resurgence of my long-held love of vintage clothes is the fabulous SuperKawaiiMama! She has a style all her own, not to mention a generous dose of enthusiasm for life ad juggling all that it has to offer.

Another classy lady whose style I admire is Lady Melbourne. She has ladylike dressing down pat, without being boring.

That's all for now, hopefully before long I'll have some cute pictures to post! I'm waiting on a few packages from Etsy... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

My Instagram